- Is one allowed to use the free version of StarBurn in the office (commercial company)?
- What's the difference between TAO, SAO and DAO?
- Can I verify burned data af ter burning?
- Can I erase data on DVD+RW before burn again?
- Can I lower the burn speed?
- How can I add whole folders to the burn list?
- Can I use Test Mode on DVD+RW, -RAM or -RW?
- Can I use StarBurn to burn DVD video ISO?
- How can I clear an item from the Burn list?
Yes. You may install an unlimited number of copies.
Disc-at-once (DAO) writes the entire CD in one pass, possibly writing multiple tracks. The entire burn must complete without interruption, and no further information may be added.
Track-at-once (TAO) allows the writes to be done in multiple passes. There is a minimum track length of 300 blocks (600K for typical data CDs), and a maximum of 99 tracks per disc, as well as a slight additional overhead associated with stopping and restarting the laser. SAO (session-at-once) recording gives you disc-at-once control over the gaps between tracks, but allows you to leave the disc open.
You could not do that in previous versions of StarBurn, but in the StarBurn V12 this feature will be added. You will be able to verify the burned data easily after burning.
After device choosing you will see the erase request user dialog which will allow you to erase the disk quickly and easily.
You can lower burning speed by using Expert Mode. To use it, click on 'Expert Mode' button on toolbar.
In Expert mode setting burning speed is possible.
Yes. You can do that by clicking the 'Add Folder' or 'Add Dir' buttons.
No, DVD+RW, -RAM and -RW do not support Test Mode.
Yes. To Burn DVD video ISO please use 'Burn Image' wizard.
You can select an item and click 'Remove' button on the right side of the wizard form.