|Rocket Division Software
|StarBurn SDK 7.1.10 released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||anton (staff) [ Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:40 am ]|
|Post subject:||StarBurn SDK 7.1.10 released|
Ladies and Gentlemen,
we're happy to announce we've released StarBurn SDK version 7.1.10.
Main improvements are:
* Added complete Blu-Ray and HD-DVD support.
* Added own API controllable distributable iSCSI initiator and DVD-ROM emulator to the SDK. You can ship it with your own apps and mount created ISOs to it.
* Added network burning. Now it's possible to burn to remote burner over TCP/IP network. Full control API provided.
* We've completely re-worked VC++, Delphi and CBuilder samples (now they are wizard-based, according to MS specs)
List of the minor issues new build faces is below:
1) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_LoadEx(...) API call added. Now it's possible not to wait for command completion and returu from the API call BEFORE drive would actually take care of the media eject.
2) StarBurn_ISO9660JolietFileTree_GetNodeStartingLBA(...) API call added. Now it's possible to get first sector of the node belonging to the disc.
3) CN_CDVD_VERIFY_BEGIN and CN_CDVD_VERIFY_END callbacks added. Now it's possible to get EXACT time when burning started and ended. Now need to analyze returned % completion status.
4) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_DiscBasicInformation_Create(...) API call now works for old devices w/o "get disc info" SCSI command support.
5) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_ProbeSupportedWriteModes(...) API call now does not return bogus data for DVD media (no raw CD modes).
6) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GetInsertedDiscType(...) API call fixed to support devices failing to do "get disc info" and "get configuration". CD-ROM media assumed for such devices.
7) StarBurn_StarPort_GetDeviceSCSIAddress(...) API call added. Now it's possible to get SCSI address for StarPort emulated SCSI device.
StarBurn_ISO9660JolietFileTree_AddPascalStream(...) API call added. Full interfacing with Pascal streams provided.
9) StarBurn_GetDeviceLetter(...) API call added. Now it's possible to determine drive letter from device symbolic link name.
10) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GetMechanicalOptions(...) API call added. Now it's possible to get which loading mechanism type burner has. Easy to detect standard burners Vs. notebook manual loaders Vs. disc changers.
11) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_ReadLB(...) API call added. Now it's possible to read the disc from the passed logical block address. Good for own grabbing and verification process.
12) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_VerifyTreeEx(...) now does call to ->TestUnitReady() if "safe grabbing" is enabled to workaround broken USB bridges.
13) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GetAdvancedSupportedMediaFormats(...) API call added. Now with the Blu-Ray and HD-DVD support.
14) StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GetDiscFileSystem(...) API call added. Now it's possible to detect file system type: ISO9660 Vs. UDF Vs. Others.
15) REPORT_KEY_RPC fields were swapped resulting improper number of changes and type reported. Fixed.
16) Corrected time zone offset for nodes date and time during track import. No more "jumping" date and time after session import.
17) DisableHardwareErrorCorrection(...) and RestoreReadErrorRecoverySafe(...) methods updated to support hardware which does not support "easy error recovery" scheme (0x01) itself.
18) GetCdvdSpeeds(...) updated to use CD-style values for PLEXTOR.
19) Added check in TestUnitReady(...) loop if ReadDiscInformation(...) is supported by device.
20) RestoreWriteParameters(...) changed not to apply patch for LiteOn 812S. Patch removed as it was Sonic stuff really an issue in this case.
21) ReadTrackInformation(...) and GetDiscTypeSafe(...) updated to recognize DVD-R DL media.
22) GetVendorId(...) and GetProductId(...) methods added to CStarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber class.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group