#1 Burning Software

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: stuck when fastforward
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:43 am 

Hello. Its me again. . After I burn BD-RE disc using your software and play it in my player, when I fastforward the video I just burned it will freeze. I have 3 blu ray plyers and its the same thing in each player. I also have another software and when I burn the same file in that program its fine. Is this common with your software? I checked the videos (videos before I burned them)and they play fine. My blu ray players are my computer, PS3 and a sony. I never had this problem with my other software. Is this unique to your software and do you have a fix for it? Thank you for your time.
And the product will fail if I burn large ISO file about 40G.

Regards,

Post subject: Re: stuck when fastforward
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:34 pm 

Do you burn some ISO file? Can you provide link to this file?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:18 am 

Hi, the bluray iso file is too large to upload, it is about 50G, could you check the log file we sent carefully, and test by yourself and find a solution.
If you need anything except the large iso file, feel free to let me know.

Regards,

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:11 pm 

Did you send log file to our support email?
What is the subject of the letter?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:54 am 

Sorry, I attached the log file this time.

Regards,

Attachments:
debug_log_burn_info (2).7z [55.32 KiB]
Downloaded 1862 times

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:17 am 

Do you call StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_BluRayFormat before writing? It may be caused when disc was formatted with inapplicable profile.
Please perform full disc erasing and try again without calling StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_BluRayFormat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:59 am 

sorry, I don't think so. Every time, I call StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_BluRayFormat() and then I call StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_Blank() to erase it. StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_BluRayFormat() must be needed? Full disc erasing must be used for first using BD-RE disc ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:00 am 

1. StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_BluRayFormat() must be needed?
No. Please don't call StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_BluRayFormat, StarBurn SDK automatically format BD-RE during first use and before each FULL earsing.
2. Full disc erasing must be used for first using BD-RE disc ?
No. StarBurn SDK prepared all necessary operations automatically.
Regards,
Alex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:28 am 

Also in http://www.starburnsoftware.com/forum/starburn-sdk-f3/erase-type-blank-disc-fast-t2508.html you wrote
Quote:
If I use full erasing mode, all is fine, but if I don't use it for new BD-RE, some disc is fine and some is not fine, especially for bigger than 25G bluray iso.

Today i perform a lot of test with new big BD-RE and try to reproduce this bug on my configuration.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:16 am 

Quote:
Hello. Its me again. . After I burn BD-RE disc using your software and play it in my player, when I fastforward the video I just burned it will freeze. I have 3 blu ray plyers and its the same thing in each player. I also have another software and when I burn the same file in that program its fine. Is this common with your software? I checked the videos (videos before I burned them)and they play fine. My blu ray players are my computer, PS3 and a sony. I never had this problem with my other software. Is this unique to your software and do you have a fix for it? Thank you for your time.

can you give me a complete burn demo with checking drive, checking disc, erasing and burning ? I don't know what issue is in our software, my burn codes come from the V15.3 starburn SDK demo, C language libcmt version, such as TrackAtOnceFromFile project, Blank project.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:17 am 

Quote:

can you give me a complete burn demo with checking drive, checking disc, erasing and burning by C or C++ language? I don't know what issue is in our software, my burn codes come from the V15.3 starburn SDK demo, C language libcmt version, such as TrackAtOnceFromFile project, Blank project.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:08 am 

Please see our C++ (GUI) DataBurner sample