#1 Burning Software

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Program's stack over flow
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:21 am 

Actually , I have three questions
1. Recently I added starburn feature to one of my old programs. But after that the program always stops at the very beginning of certain function and then VC6 popups a window says stack over flow. Is there anything I should pay attention to?
2. I can not find any instructions about how to compile in static lib. Everytime when I try to link the lib file in static mode, I can not pass the link procedure with error messages saying something like "unresolved symbol _SEH_eplog". Please tell me how to resolve this problem.
3. I am testing starburn lib. I will pay for it if it really fits my needs ( it seems so). Will I receive another lib when I pay you the money? Is there any difference between them?

Post subject: Re: Program's stack over flow
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:41 am 

freezero wrote:
1. Recently I added starburn feature to one of my old programs. But after that the program always stops at the very beginning of certain function and then VC6 popups a window says stack over flow. Is there anything I should pay attention to?

What is the function which cause stack overflow?

freezero wrote:
2. I can not find any instructions about how to compile in static lib. Everytime when I try to link the lib file in static mode, I can not pass the link procedure with error messages saying something like "unresolved symbol _SEH_eplog". Please tell me how to resolve this problem.

Contact me by mail: alexey @ rocketdivision . com
I will send to you a GUI sample which compiles without error.

freezero wrote:
3. I am testing starburn lib. I will pay for it if it really fits my needs ( it seems so). Will I receive another lib when I pay you the money? Is there any difference between them?

Yes, you will receive registered version without trial pop-up.
But all functions will be the same.