#1 Burning Software

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Karaoke CD+G
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm 

My company has a customer that wants to burn CD+G discs. We have no experience with this. Can you give me an example of how to do this using Disc At Once? Also can you point me to the data format necessary for Starburn CD+G? I'm still in the process of finding out what software our customer uses to create the CD+G discs. The only post I found talking about CD+G is below but it was pretty old so I didn't want to bump it.

http://www.starburnsoftware.com/forum/post6668.html#p6668

Post subject: Re: Karaoke CD+G
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Well... I have good news for you and bad news for you at the same time. Good news - we can do it but bad news - we're partnering with the guys who make their living from selling this stuff and we cannot let you share their income. So in case of CD+G f.e. Power CD+G Burner is based on the StarBurn SDK does CD+G burning thru us (just like Alcohol Software is sharing burners and does ISO/UDF mastering with our help and Daemon Tools also burn thru us and do some other things). So StarBurn SDK is not going to export CD+G burning, raw CD 1:1 copy, cutting edge CD/DVD emulation and some other features even being able to do it and having basic parts of the API disclosured. This is private party and club is full... We're really sorry about this :((