#1 Burning Software

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: ActiveX | ImageBurner | SaveImageToFile | Padding | C#
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:06 pm 

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong... but is happening something really annoying with me on this forum.

All of a sudden, ImageBurner is accusing that It doesn't have the method SaveImageFile and the property Padding, but when I try to search the forum for someone that's having/had the same problem, I get this: 'Search term used: imageburner padding ignored: padding'. WHY the hell is it ignoring the keywords? and by the way...I'm on a hurry on work. does anyonne know what can possibly be Hapening with the ImageBurner class to star 'forgetting' its members???

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: ActiveX | ImageBurner | SaveImageToFile | Padding | C#
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 am 

Hello,

1) ImageBurner has not property SaveImageFile!!! If you want to save image on the disk you should create an appropriate burner object ( UDFDataBurner, DataBurner, DVDVideoBurner, AudioBurner etc.) , fill data and call the SaveImageFile function instead of calling the Burn function.

2) ImageBurner HAS the Padding property ( which has FALSE value by default)! Use of this property makes sense only to burn DVD-VIDEO images!

Note: if ImageBurner has reported about absence of the Padding property it (usually) means that you have registered old version of StarBurnX.

Whether my answer is clear and useful to you?

Regards,

Dmitry