#1 Burning Software

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How do I access the Power GUI?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:42 am 

I believe the Power GUI provides options for adjustment of Overburning. I have not been able to find this facility.

I have an audio compilation of 81:38 duration Nero burns successfully to a nominal 79:57 CD-RW but using the standard StarBurn Audio Burner Wizard I receive a message there is too much data.

I had previously used a GOTD 'Evolution' version but today downloaded and installed the newer GOTD 'StarBurn Shark (rerun)' - StarBurn v9_5 (0x20071220). I couldn't find the Overburning facility although I saw reference to it during setup. I have uninstalled this version and downloaded and installed the free StarBurn Version 9.8 (0x20080120). During the setup reference is made to the Power GUI and overburning which I read carefully. But in this version too I cannot see how to access Power GUI to adjust overburning parameters.

I'm using Windows XP Home SP2 and, apart from this, I have no other problems with StarBurn.

Maybe Anton or Andrey could offer some guidance.

Post subject: Re: How do I access the Power GUI?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 pm 

rmgalley wrote:
I believe the Power GUI provides options for adjustment of Overburning. I have not been able to find this facility.

I have an audio compilation of 81:38 duration Nero burns successfully to a nominal 79:57 CD-RW but using the standard StarBurn Audio Burner Wizard I receive a message there is too much data.

I had previously used a GOTD 'Evolution' version but today downloaded and installed the newer GOTD 'StarBurn Shark (rerun)' - StarBurn v9_5 (0x20071220). I couldn't find the Overburning facility although I saw reference to it during setup. I have uninstalled this version and downloaded and installed the free StarBurn Version 9.8 (0x20080120). During the setup reference is made to the Power GUI and overburning which I read carefully. But in this version too I cannot see how to access Power GUI to adjust overburning parameters.

I'm using Windows XP Home SP2 and, apart from this, I have no other problems with StarBurn.

Maybe Anton or Andrey could offer some guidance.

Hello,

Yes you are right! In next release we add this feature to Audio Burner Wizard. Overburn in Disc-At-Once mode.

Thank you for the cooperation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:19 pm 

Thank you Andrey for your quick reply.

I am now wondering if I will be able to update to the next release from 'GAOTD 'StarBurn Shark (rerun)' - StarBurn v9_5 (0x20071220)'?

Or maybe another GAOTD rerun? I reverted back to the 9_5 (0x20071220) version as this included the DVD Decrypt facility.

I'm looking forward to the next release.

Kind regards,

rmgalley

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:28 pm 

Yes of course! In a 2-3 weeks from now we'll publish new GAOTD build with bugfixes and Blu-Ray decode wizard as well.

rmgalley wrote:
Thank you Andrey for your quick reply.

I am now wondering if I will be able to update to the next release from 'GAOTD 'StarBurn Shark (rerun)' - StarBurn v9_5 (0x20071220)'?

Or maybe another GAOTD rerun? I reverted back to the 9_5 (0x20071220) version as this included the DVD Decrypt facility.

I'm looking forward to the next release.

Kind regards,

rmgalley