#1 Burning Software

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Just Checking Status
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:19 pm 

Do you have any target date for the new release? You had previously said Oct but I didn't know what part of October you are shooting for.

Post subject: Re: Just Checking Status
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

We have the guys who paid thousands of dollars for our software. These guys are also having issues ("Nobady is perfect!" (c) Lemmon) with our software and we're trying to help them in the first oder. That's why what you've had is ESTIMATION and not guaranteed release date. We're trying to keep everybody happy but "The one who pays the money orders the music to be played" (c) ... This stuff is called CAPITALISM.

bbriggstkd wrote:
Do you have any target date for the new release? You had previously said Oct but I didn't know what part of October you are shooting for.

Post subject: No Problem
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:43 pm 

I've got no problem with that. I was just looking for a status. Some sort of estimate. I didn't know how things were going. I don't expect you to just deal with me. I understand how paying customers come first. If things work well with my development, I expect to be a paying customer also. Like I said, I was just checking to see how things were going.

Post subject: Re: No Problem
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you for understanding! From what I see now there are tons of small issues to fix for all of us and big thing called "DVD session import". So end of October is the closest date we can name now.

bbriggstkd wrote:
I've got no problem with that. I was just looking for a status. Some sort of estimate. I didn't know how things were going. I don't expect you to just deal with me. I understand how paying customers come first. If things work well with my development, I expect to be a paying customer also. Like I said, I was just checking to see how things were going.