#1 Burning Software

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Can't burn menus anymore
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:47 am 

Hi, with this new version I can't seem to get the movie menu to burn and I just get stuck with the movie or a portion of the movie. It says that my disc burn was a success, but when I try to play the movie, it only partially works, or doesn't work at all. Everything else that I'm doing is the same as before I tried this version, so I have to think that this new version is the problem for me. Any suggestions for what I should do? Thanks for all of your hard work!

Post subject: Re: Can't burn menus anymore
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:18 am 
Site Admin

What exactly are you doing? Burn ISO to DVD? Compiling new DVD-Video from VIDEO_TS folder? What was the working build version worked for you?

discgolfer wrote:
Hi, with this new version I can't seem to get the movie menu to burn and I just get stuck with the movie or a portion of the movie. It says that my disc burn was a success, but when I try to play the movie, it only partially works, or doesn't work at all. Everything else that I'm doing is the same as before I tried this version, so I have to think that this new version is the problem for me. Any suggestions for what I should do? Thanks for all of your hard work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:13 pm 

I was compiling new DVD-Video from VIDEO_TS folder. The working version that I had used was the one from the giveaway of the day website from a few months ago. I've even tried to go back and backup dvd's that I've already made backups of previously with starburn and now I can't get the main menu to burn. Everything that I'm doing is the same except using the new version of starburn. It's really got me stumped. Thanks for all your help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:16 pm 
Site Admin

The problem is we've never modified mastering engine between these versions. So probably it was other DVD title. Is there any chance for us to ask you to generate extended logging information during your burn process?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:57 pm 

I'll do the log the next time I burn. I just need to click on the save log button right? Or, is the extended log that you wrote about something different?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:31 pm 

discgolfer wrote:
I'll do the log the next time I burn. I just need to click on the save log button right? Or, is the extended log that you wrote about something different?

Please click button "Send Report", after that will be created email with two attached files StarBurn.log and StarWave.log. You can additionally attach file which you create by clicking in "Save Log" button. Send this mail.