#1 Burning Software

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: grab and burn crashing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:52 pm 
I have installed "free" version on two different computers[common factor being XP Service Pack 2] and the program crashes during the "advanced mode of 'dvd authoring'". I get that tired old box telling me that the program has to close and do I want to tell Microsoft about the problem.Of course, I don't ever tell them because I have paranoia about them and DRM. Is there an issue with service pack 2? Is there an issue with XP? I don't have any problem burning discs. I only have a problem in the "authoring mode".

Kind Regards
Switch58

Post subject: Re: grab and burn crashing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:30 am 
Site Admin

No, there's nothing special with XP or XP SP2.

It would be quite nice if you'd provide us with a bit more of the details - what exactly you do (maybe you can put your sample VOBs at ftp is they are not very large) and send us file called cdb.log (it's located near application executable).

Then we'll try to sort the issue out and help you.

switch58 wrote:
I have installed "free" version on two different computers[common factor being XP Service Pack 2] and the program crashes during the "advanced mode of 'dvd authoring'". I get that tired old box telling me that the program has to close and do I want to tell Microsoft about the problem.Of course, I don't ever tell them because I have paranoia about them and DRM. Is there an issue with service pack 2? Is there an issue with XP? I don't have any problem burning discs. I only have a problem in the "authoring mode".

Kind Regards
Switch58