#1 Burning Software

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Starburn reports DVD has over 84 gig.... WHAT????
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:21 am 

I'm trying to burn a DVD, from one drive to another. This isn't my first time and I'm doing it exactly the same as I've always done. For some reason, when I select the Video_TS file I want to burn, the wizard is coming back with Selected File(s) Size 84377.16 MB, which we all know is impossible, and of course it won't let me burn. I hope this image explains well enough...

I have gone through and played individual VOB files and found they are the same. For instance, VTS_03_1 plays the same clip as VTS_04_1 and VTS_05_1, and so on. I suspect that the table of contets file shows more VOB files than there really are which fools Starburn into believing that the total volume of the DVD is more than it really is. Have you seen this before? Is there anything that can be done about it? I ripped the ISO file to my hard drive, and am now burning it back to the blank DVD. Seems to be working. Is there an easy solution to this? It took about 5 times as long to rip the ISO file as it usually does to just duplicate the DVD, not to mention the amount of time it takes to burn the ISO file back to the blank DVD. What a hassle.

Post subject: Re: Starburn reports DVD has over 84 gig.... WHAT????
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 pm 

Thank for report,

We will check this on this week and inform in this thread about result.

P.S. Can you provide as with ISO of source disc?